E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a way of advertising products and/or services to potential, or current customers. E-mailing is the cheapest and effective marketing tool because of its rich capabilities such as attachments, graphics and multimedia embedding. The popularity of emails has opened doors to an aggressive generation of marketers that send unsolicited bulk e-mail, also known as spam. See our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
This has led to the legal system taking over the problem, to protect the customers from this abuse, by making it illegal to send unsolicited emails without the consent of the recipient in a form of opt-in and opt-out, or permission based marketing.
In addition to satisfying legal requirements, e-mail service providers began to help customers establish and manage their own e-mail marketing campaigns. The service providers supply e-mail templates and general best practices, as well as methods for handling subscriptions and cancellations automatically. They also provide statistics pertaining to the number of messages received and opened, and whether the recipients clicked on any links within the messages.
Get started with your campaigns, try the award winning iContact for FREE
Establishing an Internet Presence is essential in today’s competitive business market. Emails, online brochures, responsive websites, social media, blogs, videos, search engines and internet marketing are the building blocks of such presence. They are easy to implement, affordable and gradually replacing paper and other medium in promoting a world-class businesses.
The benefits of Internet Presence to Business?
- Build credibility - Customers have an always available online reception, your own website and emails.
- Online Promotion - Provides your prospects with accurate information about your products and services.
- Quote and Sell online - eCommerce solutions will provide your customers with up-to-date products/services information, pricing and a secured ordering process
- Sell to customers 24x7 - Create around the clock access to your company’s brochure online, 24/7, even while you sleep.
- Expand your audience - through an effective Internet Marketing you get international customers from all over the world inquire about your products/services at any time convenient to them.
- Cost Cutting Marketing - Create email campaigns to eliminate costly long distance phone calls and faxes.
- Customer Service - CRM solutions will provide your customers with their own feedback, helpdesk / live support, a forum, and measure customer satisfaction and ideas through a blog on your website.
- Online Recruitment - HRM Recruit targeted and educated workforce from your site. Existing Employees can use the self service portal to update personal details, leave forms, timesheets, projects and much more, which greatly reduces employee/employer time
- Online Training - Online tutorials, videos and webinars on your website will conveniently provide staff and customers with unlimited educational resources from anywhere.
We have a wide selection of elegant designs, web hosting options and advanced web technologies to get you started with your online presence. We can provide both High-end solutions for major corporations with full integration, as well as cost-effective Mini Websites for business start-ups. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you need a custom solution not listed as part of our standard Web Design Packages.